NEW DATES: Fri 24th (evening only), Sat 25th & Sun 26th November 2017 - U7 to U17
Event Nominations and Selections:
To show your availability and submit your preference, we require you to complete a google doc found here: (https://goo.gl/forms/OtETKAi2DGqU9hLl2) by Sunday 5th November. If we have not heard from you by that date, we will assume that your child is not available for selection. NB. The Program for this year's Zone carnival has varied slightly from last year. You can find a copy of the new program on the NDLAC website Zone Championships page
Sydney Academy of Sport - Narrabeen
Wakehurst Parkway, Narrabeen
Information for Northern Districts competitors (all information below is subject to change):
- Please wear full NDLAC uniform, including white socks. You are required to have your Centre registration number (front of shirt) and age and Coles patch on your singlet / top. Check the 2017-18 NDLAC Season Handbook for further details including compression wear, spikes and more.
- NDLAC aims to have a couple of blue tents set up to the west of the grandstand. You are welcome to join us there but note we may not have shade cover for all athletes and their families, in which case please either grab a spot in the stand or bring your own shade tent to set up. Seating in the stand is on a first come, first seated basis. Bring cushions if you like your comfort!
- Parking is in the grounds of the Centre but all parking close to the entry is usually taken very early in the morning. Prepare for a short walk if you arrive after 9am Sat / Sun, a longer walk if you arrive after 11am. (Please do not park in spaces marked as reserved for Academy clients and users of other facilities there.)
- Arrive with plenty of time to spare before your event. The available program gives no guidance regarding event times. The first events marked with * - start at 5.00PM Friday and 8.30AM Sat / Sun. First call for those events is at 4.40PM and 8.10AM respectively.
- Entry fee to venue is $3.00, athletes & children under 18 free. No pensioner concession.
- Programs will not be sold this year, instead they will be made available online. BELOW ARE PROGRAM DETAILS FOR 2017 ZONE, noting that there have been SOME CHANGES TO THE TRACK PROGRAM from prior years:
- Track Program (updated)
- Field Program
- Bring plenty of water and snacks. Wear a hat and sunscreen! The canteen will be open from early on and there will be a BBQ too!
- Competition is on regardless of weather. Yes, that means rain, hail or shine! (LANSW Lightning Guidelines/Heat Policy will be applied if necessary.)